Title: 11 Most Expensive Gifts Received By Bollywood Actresses From Indian Actors
Views: 5885623 Like: 20900 Dislike: 6478
Duration: 4:25 Published: 3 months ago Author: channel
Description: 11 Most Expensive Gifts Received By Bollywood Actresses From Indian Actors
1. Sidharth Malhotra To Alia Bhatt - Knowing Alia's Interest On Camera Sidharth gifted her an expensive camera from the U.S. (around Rs. 1.5Lac).
2. Raj Kundra To Shilpa Shetty - Raj gifted Shilpa An apartment on the 19th floor of the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa cost around Rs. 50 Crore
3. Salman Khan To Jacqueline Fernandez - Salman gifted her an expensive painting whopping price tag of 2.5 Crore
4. Aamir Khan To Kiran Rao - Aamir gifted his wife Kiran Rao a Holiday Home at Beverly Hills, USA. What costed around 75 Crore.
5. Abhisheikh And Aishariya To Aradhiya Bacchan - They gifted their daughter BMW mini cooper what costed around Rs. 29.9 Lakh.
6. Salman Khan To Arpita Khan - Salman gave her loving sister Arpita a Rolls-Royace Phantom which worth is Rs. 3.5 Crore.
7. Ajay Devgan To Kajol - Ajay gifted Kajol a Audi Sedan which is really ver expensive.
8. Aditya Chopra To Rani Mukherjee - Aditya gifting Rani Mukharji an Audi A8 W12 (around Rs.1.25 CR) in 2012.
9. Karan Johar And Katrina Kaif - Katrina got a Ferrari (around Rs. 2.25 CR) as a gift from Karan.
10. Sharuk Khan To Anushka Sharma - Sharukh gifted Anushka an Audi RS 5 worth Rs. 95 Lakh.
11. Salman Khan To Sonam Kapoor - Salman Khan gifted Sonam Kapoor an Audi worth 90 Lakh
For any copyright issue OR inquiry please contact us at our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Reporter24 ". Once We have received your message and confirmed that you are the actual owner of this content we will removed it immediately. Please note that all the media and content use in this channel to entertain people with valuable information. Thank you so much for your kind UndeRs.tanding. Also, There is no copyright infringement intended for the song or picture.
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, Allowance is made for "fair use" for the purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
This video is for entertainment purpose what based of net articles. Some images used in this video is for reference purpose only.Note: All the Photos are taken from Google Image search by using advanced image search option. Usage rights: "free to use, share And modify . Grateful to Google for the information.